- Establish HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL building level teams in all instructional areas by the end of 1st quarter of the (2014-2015) school term that work to achieve the collective purpose of Learning for All through strong collaborative relationships.
- Build understanding with the school community concerning the PLC process through a monthly update to the papers and on District’s web page.
Long Term Goals
- Identify within all curricular areas essential outcomes at each grade level.
- Develop methods for the measuring of student achievement through data obtained from common formative assessments.
- Establish district-wide understanding of the PLC process by building a district-wide shared understanding of PLC principles, practices, concepts, and common vocabulary with an emphasis on the four critical questions and how they interconnect and support each other.