*Little known fact: I was born on the island of Guam. My parents were teachers there, yet within no more than 9 months, Montana became my home.
* Grew up in Cut Bank, Montana, graduated in 1991, and participated in many extra-curricular and community activities.
* Went to college at Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota where I studied (vocal) Music and was a member of the various choirs there (more notably I was privileged to be a member of the '93-'94 Concert Choir under the direction of Rene Clausen)
* Spent several years working as a Youth Ministry Director, Camp Counselor, and Adult Mentor/Supervisor here in Montana and in Washington
* Began my teaching career in Montana in 2007, having graduated from the University of Montana - Western in Dillon, Montana
* Completed a Master's of Education in Curriculum and Instruction in 2013 (from the University of Montana - Missoula, Go Griz!)
* Began as Title I Coordinator here in Sidney in the 2015-16 school year
* Have moved to the position of Alternative Education Teacher and Coordinator under the supervision of the High School Admin and RtI Team
* Married to my wife, Marla, since 2009 - she is also a teacher, lived in Italy as a little girl, then Michigan, southeastern Wisconsin, going to college in Indiana (Grace College) before moving to Montana.
* My mother lives in Missoula, Montana (in Hellgate Canyon). My father still works and lives in Helena, Montana. And, finally, my brother and his family live basically in Denver, Colorado where he has a high level position as an engineer in a high-speed tech communications company.